Does anybody know a good tow truck person? I need one ASAP!!!!
So... I didn’t notice that my car was smoking when I came home from class last night. I pulled onto my block and the smoke started to get worse. I turned off the engine and it kept smoking. By now I figured, “I should get out of the car”
So I called 911 and they really didn’t let me get a word in (which at least we know they do their job)... I was trying to tell the operator that it wasn’t a big emergency and I just wanted to make sure that it wasn’t a fire.... So a few minutes later… I was sitting outside talking on my cell phone when…
THE BIGGEST FIRE TRUCK I EVER SEEN came blasting around the corner with like 5-7 firemen inside it (I mean they had on hats on and everything).
I say to my friend on the phone… “Umm… I think I’m gonna have to call you back, I have company…”
By this time, the smoke wasn’t as bad as it first was...
I kept saying, "I’m so sorry"... One of them said ""its ok it was only half time" (it was a big football game that night)...
Then the cops arrive in… Yeyyyy…. a patty wagon... if I wasn’t already embarrassed that my car was simply overheated and had a leak in the antifreeze, now the police are in front of my house asking for license and registration... they could barely understand me because I was fighting a cold and I couldn’t breath out my nose... They were really nice though (shots out to the Police department holding down the mean streets)...
So anyway... I cant drive my car because (per a past experience) it might set on fire if I attempt to drive it...hence needing a tow truck ASAP... Some of you drove your car today with no problems.. but me… I am having the most awesome day ever… true story!
qUotes for the week
Try to use these wherever possible and let me know how it works for you...
"Say what now..."
"Say what now..."
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment