qUotes for the week

Try to use these wherever possible and let me know how it works for you...

"Say what now..."











Wednesday, January 30, 2008

rUsh hOur

How did I get two parking tickets for $20 each… apparently if you park in 2hour parking with NO meter and still move your car every two hours...you still get a ticket if your on the same hundred block...

After this ticket... I moved my car somewhere else and decided to go get lunch

So I went to Cosi (they have awesome bread)... I parked at a meter that said 14 minutes left... I came out of Cosi 16 minutes later and got another
ticket because you cant park on 1700 after 3:30pm because of rush hour...

I ran down the street to the ever so excited meter maid and asked her why she gave me a ticket... She looked at me... and said, "Rush Hour" and kept walking... no other explanation, just "Rush Hour"

I pulled out my "all things about parking tickets manual" because I keep it on me 24/7... I totally knew what she was talking about (i really didnt, I was actually very urcked)... true story!

1 comment:

MackMadeMedia said...

Do u have a Manual, like 4 real? That in itself may be the problem. You should have just threw that under your windshield wiper and went about your business, when the MAN came down with his pen and doodle-pad-a-la-bankbuster he would have been startled by the manual, maybe read up on it, and maybe that could have bought u some time...old fashioned, Konking him over the head with it may have worked as well...unless its a paper back manual, in which case slapping him with it may have been appropriate.